Cpdftk is a commerical, supported, faster version of the popular open-source Pdftk. It has the same interface as pdftk, but is based on our own commercial PDF libraries. Download a Free Trial.
Cpdftk implements almost all of the pdftk commands:
- Merge PDF Documents
- Split PDF Pages into a New Document
- Rotate PDF Documents or Pages
- Decrypt Input as Necessary (Password Required)
- Encrypt Output as Desired
- Apply a Background Watermark or a Foreground Stamp
- Report PDF Metrics such as Metadata and Bookmarks
- Attach Files to PDF Pages or the PDF Document
- Unpack PDF Attachments
- Burst a PDF Document into Single Pages
- Uncompress and Re-Compress Page Streams
- Repair Corrupted PDF (Where Possible)
Read the manual, or see some examples.
Pricing and Platforms
Cpdftk is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris 10 as standard. Other platforms are available upon request. Cpdftk is priced from £25 for personal use or from £95 for commercial use.